Our goal is to offer the finest personalized products available. We give every order individualized attention, but despite our best efforts, we sometimes encounter situations where there are issues with an order. If you’ve experienced an issue, we recommend you contact our Customer Service team as soon as your order arrives: email@example.com. At the discretion of CanvasPeople, you may be asked to provide a photo that clearly displays the damage, blemish or defect of the canvas you received.
Due to our highly automated process, orders go immediately into production if they meet our image resolution requirements.
Refusal to Print
CanvasPeople may, at our discretion, refuse to print photos that depict nudity or graphic content.
We guarantee 100% satisfaction on our products. All requests for replacements must be submitted within thirty (30) days of the date that the item is received. All requests to replace damaged canvases must be submitted within thirty (30) days of the date that the item is received.
Please review the Details and Restrictions section below for handling of specific replacement issues. All replacement requests must be submitted through our Contact Form.
Unfortunately, these are personalized items that cannot be refunded for reasons other than defects in materials or workmanship.
Details & Restrictions:
- Canvas Wrapping: Upon uploading your photo, our system automatically crops your image, so it works with the proportions of the canvas size you’ve selected. We provide an accurate preview showing how your photo will appear on the canvas and which parts will be wrapped around the sides and not visible on the front of the canvas. Please be sure to preview and edit your image to appear correctly or upload a different photo. Please note that changing the canvas size will change the preview. Our system will prompt you to check an approval box before you add the canvas to your cart. Once you approve a photo, you are confirming that it appears exactly as you want it, and as a result, we cannot guarantee replacements or refunds if the canvas matches the preview that was approved when you placed your order.
- Color Reproduction: Image colors may not appear the same on different computer monitors, compared to your camera, phone or tablet. CanvasPeople reproduces color from your photograph file as closely as possible but cannot exactly match color and density because of limitations in the printing process, monitor calibration and image resolution requirements. Please note that CanvasPeople cannot guarantee color reproduction or image quality from your photograph files. Any color quality-related issue must be submitted using our online Contact Form, and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We may refuse a replacement if the canvas is deemed an accurate reproduction of the submitted photo.
- Picture Quality: CanvasPeople will not provide a refund or replacement if the issue with the canvas exists in the originally uploaded photograph file.
- Red Eye & Time Stamp Removal: If your original photo has red eye and/or a time stamp, CanvasPeople is not responsible for removing these unless you have selected and paid for our Basic Photo Touch Up. If you have paid for photo touch-up and these items were not removed, you will be issued a replacement.
- Missing Special Effects or Basic Photo Touch Up: If a special effect or basic photo touch up was paid for and not applied, the customer will receive a corrected replacement canvas.
- Missing or Incorrect Decorative Frames: If a decorative frame is ordered but is not included with the canvas or is the wrong color, we will issue a replacement canvas with the correct frame.
- Delivery Issues: If a canvas is lost while shipping due to a customer error when entering the shipping address or is returned to CanvasPeople as undeliverable due to a customer error, we will not provide a refund for the canvas or the shipping costs. We will reship the canvas to the correct address at no charge to you EVER! Orders which are not received must be reported to Canvas People Customer Service within thirty (30) days of the order being placed. If a missing order is not reported within thirty (30) days, you will be charged for a replacement regardless of the original order cost.
- Damaged Canvases: Damaged prints need to be photographed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will replace the damaged products at no cost to you EVER! We ask that your photo clearly display the damage, blemish or defect on the product you received. Upon filling out the Contact Form, we will provide further details about replacement procedures. Please note CanvasPeople is not responsible for damage caused to prints after they have been received or damages caused by the customer or a third party. Third parties may include, but are not limited to, framers, retail establishments or an artist's customers.