Canvas pictures bring your favorite photos to life as unique pieces of decor that you can look upon fondly for years to come. Creating personalized photo gifts is easy with CanvasPeople, simply choose the canvas style and size you like, upload your image, and wait for your classy canvas photo print to show up at your door, ready to hang.
Photo Canvas FAQs
How do you get a picture on a canvas?
Putting your picture on a canvas might seem like it would take professional skill, but the process is so easy that anyone can make their own custom photo canvas in a matter of minutes. Just follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Choose your canvas (our canvas creations are available in various styles to commemorate the special occasions and people in your life).
- Step 2: Find the perfect photo to turn into a piece of proudly displayed artwork. You can upload it as a JPEG or PNG file straight from your phone, computer, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Step 3: Edit your canvas picture for the best fit (you can easily zoom, rotate, and crop your image using our online tool).
- Step 4: Specify your wrap style, canvas size, any photo effects or enhancement, and frame.
- Step 5: Head to checkout, provide your information for delivery, and wait for your special delivery!
How much does it cost to get a photo on a canvas?
Our canvas pictures range from $44.99 to $219.94. The cost of your custom canvas picture prints will depend on several factors:
- - Size: Our photo canvases are available in a range of sizes from 4x4 all the way up to 20x48. The smaller the canvas, the lower the cost.
- - Wrap: You can choose a standard (.75”) or thick wrap (1.25”) for your photo canvas (an additional $5 to $25 depending on the size of your custom photo canvas).
- - Add ons: There are also add ons and effects you can request for your canvas picture prints, including, black and white, sepia, or color pop ($1.99, $2.99, and $4.99 respectively), photo improvement services to enhance your prints (ranging from $9.99 to $39.99), and framing ($14.95 to $49.95 depending on size).
All of these options allow you to create a timeless piece of art to keep for yourself or give as a gift that will be cherished for years to come—can you really put a price tag on that?
Do photo canvases fade?
Technically, yes, photo canvases can fade due to long-term light exposure and wear. However, when you purchase a custom photo canvas from CanvasPeople, you can rest assured that it’s made to last. All of our canvas pictures are finished with a protective coating that guards against moisture and damage to preserve them for years to come. To further protect your customized photo prints on canvas, try to place it somewhere that is out of the direct sunlight and is not exposed to excessive moisture.
Once you see the quality of your photo canvas, you’ll want to create unique gifts for every occasion with our custom photo pillows, personalized photo blankets, and more!