Custom Face Masks
- Adjustable size face mask straps
- Comfortable and breathable cloth fabric
- Washable for sterilization and reuse
- Resistant to dust, smog, pollen and other allergens
- Protects face from harmful UV sunlight
- Use as a barrier to help protect touching face with hands
In response to recent events, we now offer Protective Custom Face Masks*. Our face masks are designed to help minimize the spread of illness and promote healthy lifestyles. See our collection below:
*These face masks are not intended for professional or medical use and are not CDC approved to prevent disease.
Custom Face Mask FAQs
What are face masks made of?
CanvasPeople’s face masks are made up of a cotton-polyester fabric. This comfortable and breathable fabric is resistant to dust, smog, pollen, and other allergens. You can use your cloth face masks as a barrier to protect yourself from touching your face with your hands.
To properly use your face mask, make sure you wash your hands first, as this can help you avoid contaminating your mask. Then, grab the bands on each end and place them around your ears, making sure your face mask is completely covering your mouth and nose.
What sizes do face masks come in?
At CanvasPeople, our cloth face masks come in one standard size that should completely cover most faces. Each reusable face mask comes with adjustable straps so that you can wear your face mask comfortably without irritation.
How do I wash a face mask?
Washing your face mask is important, as it protects yourself and others. After using your face mask, germs, bacteria, and viruses can be present. When removing, make sure you avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, and wash your hands immediately after taking your mask off. Then, throw your custom face mask into your washing machine. Our custom masks are machine-wash safe, and the standard wash cycle with laundry detergent is strong enough to kill the coronavirus and other germs. When it’s time to dry your face masks, throw them into your dryer on the low heat setting.
How fast can I have a face mask delivered?
We understand the demand for face masks, and we are working our hardest to get your face coverings to you as soon as possible. We have four delivery options you can choose from, including:
- Economy: Up to 7 business days
- Standard Shipping: Up to 3 business days
- Express Shipping: 2 business days
- Priority Shipping: 1 business day
However, due to the high demand for face masks, shipping delays can occur and returns, replacements, and refunds are not permitted.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers tips on how to prevent getting sick by protecting yourself and others.
- The easiest way to contract COVID-19 is by being exposed to the virus. Follow stay at home orders as closely as possible to limit your risk of exposure.
- Social distancing can be an effective way to slow the spread of the coronavirus. To practice social distancing, stay at least 6 feet apart from other people, don’t gather in groups, and avoid crowded areas and mass gatherings.
- When you do need to go into public settings where social-distancing measures can be difficult to follow, the use of a cloth face covering can slow the spread of the coronavirus. However, face masks aren’t a substitute for physical distancing. Always maintain a 6-foot gap away from other people.
- It’s important to remember that cloth face masks aren’t the same as surgical masks or N-95 respirators, which should be reserved for essential workers like medical first responders and healthcare employees.
- Wash your hands as often as possible, especially after being in a public space, or after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose. To effectively wash your hands, wash for at least 20 seconds using warm water and antibacterial soap.