How canvas prints work
Upload and customize
Upload any photo of your choice and customize it to your liking with effects and more.
Review your canvas print
Review your print before checking out to ensure it’s just how you want it.
Shipped to you with care
We’ll pack your print with the utmost care and ensure it arrives safely.
Turn your photos into canvas photo prints
Every picture uploaded can be turned into an affordable, uniquely-designed canvas print. Choose from multiple sizing options, border wrappings, photo effects, and frame colors; there’s something for every personality and style. You can also enhance your photo with the help of our expert artists, upgrade the material of your canvas, or add pre-installed hardware for easy hanging.
Whatever you decide, all canvases are made with top-quality materials and are printed using the latest art printing technology to ensure your image is as sharp as ever. When it comes to preserving your favorite memories and adding a personal touch to warm your home, CanvasPeople has you covered!
Choose your canvas print
Find a size that best suits your image, then start planning the perfect wall to hang it on.
Add a frame
Like a more refined look? Add one of our modern and sleek floating frames.
Precise gallery wrapping
This gives your photo a sense of depth that only a canvas print can provide.
Choose your canvas print size
With a variety of canvas sizes to pick from, you’ll be able to adorn every inch of your home with ease. Pick and choose from standard 10x10 squares to longer 10x30 rectangles to create the gallery wall of your dreams.
We also carry larger canvas sizes, including 20x30, 20x36, and 20x48, for prints that deserve to be the center of attention. Explore all of our sizing options to find the best canvas size for all of your favorite pictures.
Standard canvas prints
Thick canvas prints
Ready to start your canvas prints online?
Premium frame options
For an extra touch of sophistication, don’t be afraid to experiment with different frames. Our selection of premium frame options includes colors like black, white, and espresso, allowing you to easily find the best one for your personal style. Plus, you can add depth to your canvas print and enhance your space with a beautifully crafted frame.
Whether you’re looking for a floating frame for your fireplace mantle or friend’s housewarming party, adding a sleek frame to a canvas print will elevate the photo to another level.
A black frame will add an elegant and formal look to any room, making it an instant classic. It can also help the focal point of your image pop.
If you’re going for a light and airy feel, a white frame is the way to go. White frames are simple and mesh well with a variety of wall colors and textures.
Add a natural touch to your canvas print with an espresso frame that won’t break the bank. The best part is that it’ll seamlessly fit in with any décor.
Precise gallery wrapping
Every canvas photo print is carefully gallery wrapped by experts. This essentially creates a sense of depth as the canvas fabric wraps around the side of the frame. We offer several border wrapping options, including image wrap, white wrap, black wrap, standard wrap, and thick wrap.
Enjoy one of the border wrapping options below when you create a canvas print.
Image wrap gives your image a sense of depth and sets your canvas apart from other traditional wall art. This is ideal for images where the subject matter is not too close to the edge.
With white border wrap, we only print on the front of your canvas. This is ideal for images that have important elements near the edges of the image.
With black border wrap we only print on the front of your canvas. This is ideal for photos that have important elements near the edge of the photo.
Standard border wrap is the least expensive option in our selection, allowing you to enjoy a beautiful and affordable .75” canvas.
Thick wrap increases the thickness of your canvas to 1.25”, which can help make your prints the focal point of any space.
Canvas print extras
Add the finishing touches to your canvas print, such as effects and hanging hardware, to make it stand out in your home. Canvas extras are affordable, allowing you to apply a nice effect to your image and hardware for easy hanging without breaking the bank. Choose from an array of extras and see the difference it can make on your walls.
Add an Effect
Photo effects, which range from classic Black & White to vivid Color Pop, are all professionally applied by our highly-skilled editors to ensure quality.
- Black & White
- Color Pop
Hardware for Canvas Prints
All photo canvases come pre-installed with sawtooth hangers to make wall hanging a breeze. But, you make the process even easier by adding a wire hanger, which are primarily used in art galleries.
- Sawtooth Hanger
- Wire Hanger
What is the process for creating my own canvas prints?
At CanvasPeople, we make creating canvas prints online easy with only a few short steps. Whether you’re looking for a new photo to hang over your mantle or a personalized gift for a loved one, follow these custom canvas print creation steps:
- Step 1: Select your photo by picking a special memory that’s near and dear to you.
- Step 2: Once you’ve picked a photo, select a size that best suits your image. When your image’s size is picked out, you can then begin planning what wall it will look best on.
- Step 3: Choose an effect. From color adjustments to more advanced photo corrections, our team of artists can bring your photos to life with a variety of artistic effects.
- Step 4: Add a sleek floating frame if you’re looking for a more refined look.
- Step 5: Place your order, and we’ll take care of the rest! Our team of artists will print and gallery wrap your canvas pictures and send them your way with hanging equipment.
How much does a canvas print cost?
Prices for canvas photo prints from CanvasPeople can range substantially from $50 to $220, depending on the size and thickness of your canvas pictures. However, when you order canvas prints online, we’re always looking to support our customers with generous discounts to make your memories last forever.
Our pricing on canvas picture prints depends on a few factors, including:
- Size: Our canvas print sizes range from 6” x 6” all the way up to 20” x 48”
- Thickness: We offer canvases with a Standard Wrap of .75” and a Thick Wrap of 1.25”
- Effects: You can choose no effect, black and white, sepia, or color pop
- Photo improvements: We offer a basic photo enhancement, standard photo enhancement, and advanced photo remastering
- Frames: To create a refined look, you can choose one of our sleek floating frames
What types of personalized canvas prints and gifts are available?
We offer three different types of canvas prints in numerous sizes for you to customize, as well as unique gifts to decorate your home with or send to a friend—take a look below!
- Personalized Canvas Pictures: If you’re looking to add a personal touch to a room, our personalized canvas pictures allow you to create canvas prints with customized text.
- Photo Canvases: With our Photo Canvases, you can create a timeless canvas with a photo that makes you smile. Gallery-wrapped on canvas stretcher bars, made from durable pine wood and printed with environmentally friendly inks, you’ll have a sharp and vibrant print that will last for years to come.
- Canvas Creations: Our selection of Canvas Creations allows you to place a photo on a custom canvas print with unique quotes and designs.
- Custom Picture Plaques: Plaques make the perfect desk accessory or countertop addition with their attached easel stands. To create a vibrant and long-lasting surface, our artists use a dye sublimation technique to transfer your image onto our photo plaques