Photo Canvas Prints from
Canvas pictures make the perfect home decor piece or gift for a loved one. At CanvasPeople, you can create a cheap canvas photo print in a few simple steps. Simply select an image, choose a size, pick an effect, and add a frame. From there, our artists will print your canvas picture prints, gallery wrap them, and send them your way. Before you know it, you’ll have a beautiful custom canvas print hanging on your wall!
- High quality environmentally friendly inks
- Our sharp vibrant prints will last for years
- Sawtooth hanging hooks are pre-installed
- Strecher bars are made from durable pine wood
- Our pre-installed rubber bumpers protect your walls
Precise Gallery Wrapping
Every one of our canvases is meticulously gallery wrapped. Your image wraps around the side of the canvas and is secured to the back. This gives your photo a sense of depth that only a canvas can provide.
A Look That Lasts
All prints are finished with an environmentally-friendly protective coating that protects against moisture, abrasions, and whatever else you throw at it (although we don’t recommend throwing things at it).
We add hanging equipment to save you the trouble, then place your print into a cling free clear bag for protection. Finally, we package it up and get it on its way to you!
See What Our Cutomers Are
What is the process for creating my own canvas prints?
At CanvasPeople, we make creating canvas prints online easy with only a few short steps. Whether you’re looking for a new photo to hang over your mantle or a personalized gift for a loved one, follow these custom canvas print creation steps:
- Step 1: Select your photo by picking a special memory that’s near and dear to you.
- Step 2: Once you’ve picked a photo, select a size that best suits your image. When your image’s size is picked out, you can then begin planning what wall it will look best on.
- Step 3: Choose an effect. From color adjustments to more advanced photo corrections, our team of artists can bring your photos to life with a variety of artistic effects.
- Step 4: Add a sleek floating frame if you’re looking for a more refined look.
- Step 5: Place your order, and we’ll take care of the rest! Our team of artists will print and gallery wrap your canvas pictures and send them your way with hanging equipment.
How much does a canvas print cost?
Prices for canvas photo prints from CanvasPeople can range substantially from $50 to $220, depending on the size and thickness of your canvas pictures. However, when you order canvas prints online, we’re always looking to support our customers with generous discounts to make your memories last forever.
Our pricing on canvas picture prints depends on a few factors, including:
- Size: Our canvas print sizes range from 6” x 6” all the way up to 20” x 48”
- Thickness: We offer canvases with a Standard Wrap of .75” and a Thick Wrap of 1.25”
- Effects: You can choose no effect, black and white, sepia, or color pop
- Photo improvements: We offer a basic photo enhancement, standard photo enhancement, and advanced photo remastering
- Frames: To create a refined look, you can choose one of our sleek floating frames
What types of personalized canvas prints and gifts are available?
We offer three different types of canvas prints in numerous sizes for you to customize, as well as unique gifts to decorate your home with or send to a friend—take a look below!
- Personalized Canvas Pictures: If you’re looking to add a personal touch to a room, our personalized canvas pictures allow you to create canvas prints with customized text.
- Photo Canvases: With our Photo Canvases, you can create a timeless canvas with a photo that makes you smile. Gallery-wrapped on canvas stretcher bars, made from durable pine wood and printed with environmentally friendly inks, you’ll have a sharp and vibrant print that will last for years to come.
- Canvas Creations: Our selection of Canvas Creations allows you to place a photo on a custom canvas print with unique quotes and designs.
- Custom Picture Plaques: Plaques make the perfect desk accessory or countertop addition with their attached easel stands. To create a vibrant and long-lasting surface, our artists use a dye sublimation technique to transfer your image onto our photo plaques
When it comes to preserving your favorite memories and adding a personal touch to warm your home, CanvasPeople has you covered!